How to get buzz fix in Australia

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:58:16 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Chris Samuel<chris at csamuel.org> wrote:
> I guess the first question to ask yourself is "do I have the buzz problem" ?
>
> I've been really happy with mine in the UK, US and here in Australia and
> nobody has complained about any buzzing (yet).  I think I'd only consider this
> if it was causing me problems..

Fair enough point. I thought I did not have the problem either, and
certainly nobody reported it to me while I was using QTe. Then a
couple of months ago I switched to SHR-Testing and struggle from both
a volume level problem (too quiet) and a number of people have
reported buzzing at their enf while I hear them perfectly and buzz
free.

I am assuming that the distro change is simply a circumstantial data
point and that the problem has always been there but nobody has
mentioned it until now.

cheers Denis