App for remotely controlling jukebox software

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at
Thu Jun 18 07:16:34 CEST 2009

I have a SqueezeBox Duet and
run SqueezeCenter (OSS) on my NAS but I notice that Duet hand
controller which uses WiFi for remote control, runs linux and a LUA
based UI for remote control  As
far as I know the OSS controler software is designed to run on other
hardware, even on your desktop if you like,, so while I apologise that
this does not specifically cover your question for Freerunner, there
may be something to borrow/salvage or learn from that solution.

cheers Denis