App for remotely controlling jukebox software

Al Johnson openmoko at
Thu Jun 18 11:49:35 CEST 2009

You don't need any Squeezebox hardware either as there are software clients.
SoftSqueeze is a java app that gives a GUI representation of the software, and
is included with SqueezeCenter. Squeezeslave is a lightweight c daemon.

I can't comment on the original question as I don't have a quicktime plugin so
I can't see what sort of system you're after.