Is a FreeRunner sufficient for me?

Joerg Lippmann jl_lists at donalbain.de
Thu Jun 18 19:49:44 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag 18 Juni 2009 schrieb Brolin Empey:

> I need all of these features:
>
> * a *reliable* phone for SMS and brief voice calls.

Then the Freerunner is not for you.

It may sound harsh, but it's definitly *not* suitable for daily use. Period.
I tried OM2007, 2008, QTe, SHR, FSO, Hackable:1, Android, Android-cupcake. QT-
Extended-Improved. All are incomplete and have huge flaws. Apart from that the
battery life is mediocre at best, the device is lame and sound is terrible.

Sad but true.

jörg at home
--
We will bring freedom and Leberwurst to the Welt, ob sie will oder nicht.