YOUR action is needed to get the Community Updates up & running again

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:13:02 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> OM isn't working on the software for our phones any more and it looks
> like that also the releasing of Community Updates
> (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates) has stopped
> (actually the 'news' link has been removed from wiki main navigation).

> So we have to do it. I think it's vital for the community to have some
> kind of newsletter that allows one to have a quick look at what's
> happened, if you don't follow the mailing lists and IRC daily.
> [...]

I think we should think to change the front page of wiki too.
The community transition should be announced with an help call for every
kind of task, testing, writing docs, wiki, administering servers,
developing, general coordination, transition news and so on.
It seems all is stopped now, but I really think that somethings are moving
in the underground, many people that now are only observing and waiting may
be attracted.
P.s. why was the news link removed?

      Nicola