Is a FreeRunner sufficient for me?

David Ford david at
Fri Jun 19 00:31:16 CEST 2009

if you want an ALPHA state application, you can grab a generated tarball
of the python script and notes at:

if you want just the python script which is the only necessary part, get
it via:

please remember that i consider this alpha quality software.  there are
known issues, incomplete functions (MMS), and sometimes a rough edge.
it operates via mdbus and fetches messages directly from the SIM.
there's no integration yet with the opimd software that is being
developed.  i typically make commits one or more times a day.  if you
intend to use it, feedback is appreciated.

i think the only non-typical dependency is python-netclient which is in
(at least) the SHR unstable repository.