Om2009 testing release 5

Jose Luis Perez Diez perezdiez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:22:33 CEST 2009

El Thursday, 18 de June de 2009 22:52:30 Steven Le Roux va escriure:
> Another feedback : After a while, receiving a call make paroli buging , the
> phone is vibrating endless. (infinite loop ?) I can't stop it, and have to
> put the battery off.
>
> It happens after a suspend.
> with any contact.
>
> It's just that I can say for the moment... sorry
>
> keeping the search...

I did this same test this morning with the same results but I keept it
vibrating until I arrived at work to copy /var/log/* and the output of
logread to a pc.

I stoped the buzz calling reboot from ssh ;(

I will try to reproduce it with a plain testing release 5.