[shr-u] wpa-exiting with code 1 ???

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:49:21 CEST 2009

Hi guys,
i'm experiencing some problems with shr unstable... so i downloaded the last
one (20090617) and I use that with my favourite kernel (2.28-rc4) with its
modules... but the problem still remains: when i try to connect to my
home-wifi i get:
root at om-gta02 /etc/network $ ifup eth0
WPA: Configuring Interface
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Operation not supported
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Operation not supported
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Operation not supported
ioctl[SIOCSIWENCODEEXT]: Operation not supported
run-parts: /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/wpasupplicant exited with code 1

do you have any idea?
thanks