YOUR action is needed to get the Community Updates up & running again

Gerald A geraldablists at
Fri Jun 19 18:00:44 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Nicola Mfb <nicola.mfb at> wrote:

> The community transition should be announced with an help call for every
> kind of task, testing, writing docs, wiki, administering servers,
> developing, general coordination, transition news and so on.

Maybe we could start a TODO list somewhere on the Wiki?

I'm sure lots of people could help, but they need a clue about what needs to
be done.

I'd even post a list to the wiki, if I knew what needed to be done.