[shr-u] wpa-exiting with code 1 ???

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Jun 21 15:17:20 CEST 2009

Do you know which kernel you use where wlan and wpa is working?

Because i use the latest andy-tracking (in debian) for a few months now
and wlan with wpa isn't working since than. But i don't exactly know if
the problem is the kernel or wpa_supplicant or something else. Last time
it worked was with the deprecated 2.6.24 kernel series. :(

Ciao,
     Rainer