Why one cannot recommend the freerunner as a daily phone (was Re: Is a FreeRunner sufficient for me?)

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Tue Jun 23 06:42:39 CEST 2009

except for ophonekitd being crashy currently, nearly everything else
works decently for me.  it's stable enough for me to be developing my
SMS app for it.  honestly, i only do these fixes for issues about once
every two to three weeks.  there are bugs that others encounter that
i've never seen and there are bugs that i have encountered or deal with,
that others never see, or they don't impact them. (current shr-unstable)

so, at the moment, it's working pretty good and i'm not spending any
time fixing anything that -i- didn't break :)

-d