font size in other window managers

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Tue Jun 23 18:41:07 CEST 2009

2009/6/23 Nicola Mfb <nicola.mfb at gmail.com>

> If you continues your window managers tests please reports them on:
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Windows_Managers

I tried matchbox-wm, but it didn't play nicely with override_redirect
windows (literki). So now I'm trying icewm, and it's working as expected. I
hacked the sources to maximize every created window. Switching windows is
done by sliding the touchpad.

The only problem I've got is it doesn't detect xrandr events, but I'm
working on it. When I have everything set up I'll probably make a howto or
an install script.

Which launcher app are you using with matchbox?