font size in other window managers

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at
Wed Jun 24 18:22:25 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Michal Brzozowski <rusolis at>wrote:
> I find that the problem persists in Paroli. The menu fonts are normal, but
> when typing an sms the font is really small. Where does Paroli take the font
> sizes from?

It is created as a gui.elementary.Entry, in line 275:
           textbox = gui.elementary.Entry(parent.window.elm_obj)

See the file:;a=blob;f=paroli-applications/msgs2/;h=0676372f2aed28767c2dacde068429c74060234a;hb=HEAD

Some more complicated things are created from python, but normally
is created from .edc files.

So you need to digg a bit into elementary to see how it calculates the
default font size.