SHR annoyances (+ a few workarounds)

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 01:36:33 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 07:12:35 pm jeremy jozwik wrote:
> pygtk-rotate, rotate, accel-rotate, NewRotate, TurnScreen, simple-rotate...
>
> check
> http://projects.openmoko.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=rotate&Searc
>h=Search

Thanks for the reply, accel-rotate sounds great would love for it to work as a
daemon but after install turning my phone does not change the mode of the
screen.  According to the phone the accel-rotate daemon is running but when I
run accel-rotate I get a Segmentation fault.  I am running 06/17 release of
SHR-Unstable
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper