Om2009 testing release 5

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:02:27 CEST 2009

> Th OP states that there is a chance to losse the contacts under known isues:

Would be nice, if somebody could confirm, if loosing contact is still the case.
And the exact step to reproduce it.

There is only one minor issue, namely if the contacts are on the sim too. In
that case, the sim contacts "overwrites" the paroli contacts, so you cant
modify the contact permanently only until the next paroli restart or reboot.

But Im waiting for a consensus, what should be the future of PIM, should
we develop the current solution, or should we integrate opimd?
It is not clear at all to me, so I dont spend time to fixes these bugs;)

Laszlo