SHR annoyances (+ a few workarounds)

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Jun 25 19:39:04 CEST 2009

Jon Levell wrote:

>> I think that comes from SHR keeping the alsa state files in
>> /usr/share/shr/scenarii now - and IIRC dictator needs to change them.
>
> Sounds likely... it's a shame - I found Dictator a useful app.

When i look at the directory structure in shr-u i see that there exists
three scenario dirs in [1] [2] [3].
[1] and [2] are not symlinked together and contains all normale state
files. All files except for gsmhandset.state are identical. In [3] are
only dictator_play.state and dictator_rec.state.
I don't know which state files shr really is using but what exactly is
the problem right now with dictator?

Ciao,
     Rainer

[1] /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios