Why one cannot recommend the freerunner as a daily phone (was Re: Is a FreeRunner sufficient for me?)

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Jun 26 07:28:16 CEST 2009

El día Thursday, June 25, 2009 a las 02:47:34PM -0400, David Ford escribió:

> have you ever tried reading an ever growing message thread on your FR?
> scrolling isn't easy, nor is it fast.

I think I'd never use my FR to read and answer the hundreds of mail I
receive every day;

in general: Use a MUA which does not scroll, but page (like mutt+vi) and in which
you can easily jump to the place you want to read or delete some hundred
of lines of nonsense in a thread just by typing .,$d

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211