Freedom Redfined.

Jeremy McNaughton jeremy.mcnaughton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:37:22 CEST 2009

Hi Steve,

That's great news.  It sounds like you're not giving up on something
you love, so good for you!

I guess we'll find out once you make more announcements and get your
website up, but I'm curious how this impacts the need for the
community to create an organization.  It sounds like a community
organization might not be such an urgent need if your new company will
be hosting some or all of the community projects.

If that's the case count me a little relieved.  A community
organization might still be a good idea to complement your plans, but
creating it will probably take a lot of time.  I still want to help,
but I can really only commit to it part time.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Jeremy