openmoko accessories

Adam Jimerson vendion at
Sat Jun 27 13:11:31 CEST 2009

On Saturday 27 June 2009 04:44:00 am Christoph Pulster wrote:
> > I am looking for where I can buy accessories for my FreeRunner in US
> I stock 17 different accessories for the Freerunner.
> Based in Germany, but we ship worldwide for 30 EUR flat rate.
> Customers outside EU Europe get 19% VAT reduction on all shop prices:
> Chris

That would be perfect, but the reason I am trying to avoid shipping from a
different country because I am recently unemployed and don't really have that
much I can spend on a case for a phone so unless the 19% VAT reduction is
enough to make up for that I don't think I should.  Thanks for letting me know
that you have them in stock though.
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper