[shr-unstable] making bricks...

Lowell Higley higleylh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:05:37 CEST 2009

As root, I drop the following in a terminal:

*iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -j MASQUERADE -s 192.168.0.0/24
sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
ip addr add 192.168.0.200/24 dev eth1
ifconfig eth1 up
ssh root at 192.168.0.202*

Works like a charm.  Only caveat is make sure you clear the previous SSH
signature out of .ssh/known_hosts