[OM2009] Paroli oversized

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Sun Jun 28 22:11:44 CEST 2009

I'm working with edje themes for Paroli and I've noticed that Paroli is
always larger than the screen.

For example, in portrait mode while fullscreen the width of Paroli (and
Dialer, which is the component I'm currently working on) is 511 pixels
wide, while the screen of course is only 480 pixels wide. (height is
587 pixels, which properly accomodates the topbar of Paroli, height is
571 pixels with paroli-serenity theme, which doesn't quite allow for
Paroli topbar to fit)

Switch to Landscape mode in fullscreen and the dimensions are 640x571,
while the screen of course in this mode is only 480 pixels tall, and
should additionally allow for the height of the topbar.  (or topbar
plus sliptray with Illume visible)