ffalarms 0.2.3 Vala/libeflvala/Elementary rewrite

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:19:56 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009 22:46:18 schrieb Łukasz Pankowski:
> Marcel <tanuva at googlemail.com> writes:
> > Am Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009 22:13:24 schrieb Łukasz Pankowski:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> I have just released ffalarms 0.2.3.  Features:
> >>
> >> - rewritten using Vala/libeflvala/Elementary (same features as
> >> 0.2.2)
> >>
> >> - avoids suspend and keeps display on during alarm on FSO platform
> >>   (such as SHR)
> >>
> >> - note: will not stop alarms added by previous versions of ffalarms
> >>

> >> Download:
> >> http://projects.openmoko.org/frs/?group_id=260&release_id=542
> >>

> >> Rewrite in Vala took much of my available time.  I hope to add
> >> recursive alarms, but you know well my time limited, slow rate of
> >> development :).
> >>
> >> Hope it works for You!
> >
> > Hey Łukasz,
> >
> > I have Om2009t5 with upgrades from the shr feeds and they already got
> > frameworkd 0.8.5.1+gitr516f48762ab7afa4e4702a0ba01bc0a004ae4c60-r2,
> > could you change your frameworkd dependency from = to >= ? I'd be
> > able to install ffalarms then... :)
>
> Hey Marcel,
>
> Ffalarms does not have frameworkd dependency, it is only among
> suggested packages.
>
> Łukasz

Eehm. Does opkg call suggestions deps, too?
(In contrast to recommendations)

Collected errors:
 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for ffalarms:
         *  frameworkd (=
0.8.5.1+gitr516f48762ab7afa4e4702a0ba01bc0a004ae4c60-r1) *

Just want to clear this up, I installed with -force-depends, alarms work
now... :)

Does that package install a default config somewhere? I'm kinda tired of
having to go find that somewhere everytime I reflash *g*

--
Marcel