[shr-unstable] intone fail

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 03:57:49 CEST 2009

Yeah, some genius decided all the E libs needed to change names with every
release or something. The libs are going to be at
/usr/lib/libe<whatever>-ver-pre-svn-0.1.so.0 or something like that, just
look for them. Then you'll have to symlink them all to what intone wants.
After the next opkg upgrade, you get to do it again! Fun, isn't it?

I asked about it on this list a while back, and basically I was told "we
know it breaks things, but we decided to do it anyways" so I guess for now
it's just keep symlinking.