[OM2009] Paroli oversized

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:19:12 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:07 AM, Joel Newkirk<freerunner at newkirk.us> wrote:
> I added a program to tele.edj triggering on signal "resize". (which
> also conveniently triggers on initial layout) At its debugging
> simplest, it is the following four lines of Embryo (the goal is to
> compare width vs height and decide portrait vs landscape layout):
>
>        script {
>            new basex,basey,basewidth,baseheight;
>            get_geometry(PART:"base",basex,basey,basewidth,baseheight);
>            new buf[10]; snprintf(buf, 10, "%i %i",
>            basewidth,baseheight); set_text(PART:"num_field-text", buf);
>        }
>
> I've since altered the script to actually perform layout changes,
> though I had to trigger the portrait.vs.landscape decision on
> baseheight being greater than 585.

Its so strange. So enlightenment report back 585 pixel width, when in reality
is it only 480px?

I have created a pixel perfect theme for my calculator, and every object
was created using exact pixels, and everything worked fine.

I defined sizes like this:

group {
    name: "main";
    min:  480 (640-64);
    max:  480 (640-64);
    script {

And everything was 1:1, so I used gimp and the measure tool to
make sure everything is right and not a single pixel off.

>> Any taker?
>
> That'd probably be me, since I'm the original author of Serenity.edj.
> The one currently included with OM2009 is a slightly altered V0.1.  I
> actually have a v0.2 version and have been working now and then on
> further cleanup and fixes, but have diverted to work on retheming
> Paroli for a while.  I'll probably get back to Serenity during the next
> couple weeks, and will try to get v0.2 (or later) available for use.
>
> One of the things holding up Serenity is that I need to find out how to
> decompile & edit & recompile enlightenment .cfg files.  [so much to do,
> so little spare time]

If it is the only thing what you hold back;), please look at this page:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Paroli-e

Laszlo