openmoko accessories

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:15:17 CEST 2009

I'm with Chris on this one.  I'd like a car cradle.  While I thought
EUR 29 was expensive, I finally decided I wanted it enough to buy it.
Until I saw that it'd cost another EUR 30 to ship it to me!  I'm not
paying $83 for a car cradle.  Even with 19% discount (which I'm
betting only applies to the item, not shipping), it'd be about $76.
That's crazy.

Are there really no distributors selling Freerunner accessories in the
US?  Or any that have reasonable shipping rates (ie rates that don't
double the cost of the accessory)?

-Steven