[QtMoko] New debian images V3

Linus Gasser ineiti at markas-al-nour.org
Mon Jun 29 21:56:24 CEST 2009

radek polak a écrit :
> Hi,
> i have updated my QtMoko debian base images [1]. You can find some
> general info on homepage [2] and sources in git [3].

Hi,

OK, seems great. For the moment I know only two distributions that I
like for using it as a telephone: Android and QtE, or Qtmoko now.
Unfortunatly both take away some of the "geekiness" of the phone - that
is, tangogps, terminal, aso.

Is there a way to mix Qtmoko and an X-server? I know it's a common
question, I just don't remember the last answer (it might be 42, but...)

Thanks in advance,

Linus