[omgps] collect feature requests

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:45:49 CEST 2009

make sense, I can remember this request before. but that's not
battery-friendly. think how to draw such a path after you get thousands of
fixes on each redraw (per second)?

what about add another menu item let you review history?

what about start track automatically at start?

currently, you have to stop track then view path with "track replay".

jeremy jozwik wrote:

> and more sincerely. perhaps a setting for lenght of displayed track.
> say your carting about with the track on, and you want to look at
> omgps to see where you have been but the line only draws so many
> minutes [?] into the past. i might be good to have a setting in the
> app that could control this for times when you want to see the whole
> shabang
>
> -jeremy
>
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:33 PM, jeremy jozwik<jerjoz.forums at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> BIGGER BUTTONS!!!
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM, mqy<meng.qingyou at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> First, I must appreciate all omgps users, for your test and feed back.
>>>
>>> Because ersion 0.1 gets stable for now, and it will be integrated into
>>> official openembeded repository, I'm planing start next major developing
>>> stage. Here is current plan:
>>>
>>> 1. better supports for track logging, nuk ask me to add altitude to
>>> track
>>> log, good point. I can remember complains about the lack of POI, and
>>> suggestion of voice recording to help post precess of track logging.
>>>
>>> 2. support dynamic layers, including POI, openbmap data, etc. my
>>> concerns
>>> are (1) performance (2) is it possible or necessary to support user