NABBLE [was: Re: [omgps] collect feature requests]

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Tue Jun 30 02:51:38 CEST 2009

For those of you who post using nabble -- please reconsider.

Nabble posts duplicates.  The below was posted by nabble four times.
The headers clearly indicate nabble at fault with four different
originating message IDs.

Additionally, many people report problems with nabble's javascript (no,
JS isn't evil Doc) in any browser other than firefox.  So please don't
point people to nabble as a place to follow threads or research a message.

TY

4x posted message: