[QtMoko] New debian images V3

Linus Gasser ineiti at markas-al-nour.org
Tue Jun 30 07:55:40 CEST 2009

Gennady Kupava a écrit :
> 1. Booting with Qi fails somehow. Last and only thing i see
> [21474549.340000] INFO: RCU detected CPU 0 stall (t=4294909868/2000
> jiffies). NOR uboot is fine, i seen same message but INIT:... after
> that.

Hmm, this reminds me of the Neovento-kernel. Never had this message with
the qtmoko one. Are you sure the kernel is the right one? Btw: I have it
running from SD-card w/o problems. Since I discovered that one can use
the Aux-button in Qi to switch between different installations, I'm a
happy camper.

Linus