NABBLE [was: Re: [omgps] collect feature requests]

Jose Luis Perez Diez perezdiez at
Tue Jun 30 09:21:27 CEST 2009

El Tuesday, 30 de June de 2009 02:51:38 David Ford va escriure:
> For those of you who post using nabble -- please reconsider.
> Nabble posts duplicates.  The below was posted by nabble four times.
> The headers clearly indicate nabble at fault with four different
> originating message IDs.

I haven't seen a duplicate coming from Nabble on this list and I'm suscribed
with two email accounts.

> Additionally, many people report problems with nabble's javascript (no,
> JS isn't evil Doc) in any browser other than firefox.  So please don't
> point people to nabble as a place to follow threads or research a message.

I haven't had problems with konqueror but I've never used Nabble for other
thing that testing it or as an emergency backup.