[omgps] collect feature requests

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Jun 30 10:24:17 CEST 2009

The "wha'ts ahead" mode , fixed position(in the middle a little
displaced at bottom) and moving/rotating map showing on top what's
ahead, also a trasparent compass or at least a North mark to know
actual map orientation. when there is not speed enough <4km/h the map
may rest in the last direction detected.