Mokometeo - not time but people willing to help, so..

kimaidou kimaidou at
Tue Jun 30 10:46:22 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I am the author of mokometeo :
* Glenn sent me diff files some (long ?) time ago to improve mokomeote
* Fgau added a comment on the Discussion page about the yahoo weather api :

Since I have no spare time left to do this myself, I created a google code
page with a mercurial repository :

Please feel free to commit the improvements.

NB : I have just discovered file versionning and mercurial. So I let people
do what they want :D
If you cannot push, it must be a misconfiguration of the google code page,
so please tell me.