[om2009] shr-settings like ? usability ?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Jun 30 12:24:18 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Xavier
Cremaschi<omega.xavier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> is there any way to activate/deactivate suspend (for gps use) from GUI
> in Om2009, as with the "Settings" menu in SHR ?

Settings (prss aux for 2sec) -> phone -> suspend -> -1

> Other question : I leave for a 5 days trip tomorrow. The last time I did
> this I was using SHR (it went fine), but few days ago I installed Om2009.
> But I don't have enough feedback to decide :
>     should I rollback to SHR for this trip or is Om2009 usable enough ?

Test it at home: if you can do what you want (=gps, wlan, calls, ...)
and are happy with it, why not.

OTOH, with SHR you know what you get/don't get.

r - using FR&OM2009t5 as my only phone, planning to travel around 3
weeks with it..