[om2009] shr-settings like ? usability ?

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:39:03 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Xavier Cremaschi<omega.xavier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip ! Btw do you know how I can scroll in 'Settings'
> without entering into a submenu ?

Yepp. It is fixed since two days or so....
Upgrade to the latest unstable or wait for the next testing release.

> If you think 3 weeks are doable, it's a good argument for me to try for
> 5 days :)

Before anyone is going to vacation and using om2009, I highly recommend
you to either wait the next testing release, or try unstable, or
incorporate this
patch to your local paroli:

It makes *automatic* backup of your sms', contacts, call-logs.

So if you loose your contacts in the middle of nowhere, at least you
can recover;)