[Om2009] fao nytowl, om2009 listing in wiki distributions page

Tim Abell tim at timwise.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 23:08:49 CEST 2009

Hi All / nytowl,

I installed Om2009 on the basis that it is listed under "official" on
the distributions page, http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Distributions

I now understand (via irc) that openmoko are no longer maintaining any
distributions, and that Om2009 is produced and maintained by Angus
Ainslie (nytowl).

Do you (Angus) or anyone else object if I move Om2009 in that listing to
the community section as this would clear up any confusion.

It would also be worth adding a note to this page for those unaware of
the change to openmoko's focus.

Tim Abell