No subject

Wed Jun 3 16:24:54 CEST 2009

"Example command (works for open, WEP and WPA/WPA2 networks, automatically
determining the network it can connect to, just add all the networks you use
to the config):

fsoraw -r WiFi -- wpa_supplicant -ieth0 -Dwext

To keep wifi useable, due to bug still present currently (2009-08-18) you
need to also do:

rmmod ar6000 && modprobe ar6000"

You can see examples of setting up your wpa_supplicant file here:

Hope this helps,
-Dan Staley