Want to keep up with times.

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Sun Mar 1 12:12:46 CET 2009

"Ilya O." <vrghost at gmail.com> writes:
> 1) How long FreeRunner currently works as everyday phone? (Please,
> tell me that it can survive for a day).

Energy consumption during suspend is not very likely to go down unless
we can fix the deep sleep bug of the GSM chip. It's around 33-35
mA. Which means that we have about 1200 mAh / 33 mA = 36 h of suspend time.

> 3) Was echo during calls minimized? (at least to the level where
> caller wouldn't interrupt himself with echo of his).

Yes, echo is gone. Search the wiki or email archives for AT%N0187

> 4) Is there project that would like me to participate in or bug that I
> would be able to fix? (I have experience writing in
> Python/C/C++/Erlang/...etc.. including some linux kernel programming).

http://bugs.openmoko.org/ lists open bugs, help in kernel side is very
much appreciated!