Feature overview out of the box SHR unstable distribution

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Sun Mar 1 13:10:02 CET 2009

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 12:40:10 +0100
Pander <pander at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have started a feature overview for out of the box SHR unstable
> distribution.
>
> This will show the current status of the functionality you get after
> installing SHR and using only the high level GUI to use and manage it.
>
>   http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Stable_Hybrid_Release#Feature_overview
>
> This overview is both reflecting the currect status, as is it
> focussing on basic functionality which should be available on Neo
> FreeRunner.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pander

Hi,

you mention something about changing ringtones on the wiki, but that is
still mostly commandline info. Why not mention shr-settings that can do
this gui-wise (see
http://git.shr-project.org/git/?p=shr-settings.git;a=commitdiff;h=f9fba44b7038f00bf2399df6e755779bfc511571)?

And of course a small question: fso is very busy to using the opimd via
paroli, so why doesn't shr start on this as well? I've checked the git
repo, but haven't found anything lately that points to opimd usage ...

Franky