Feature overview out of the box SHR unstable distribution

Johny Tenfinger seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:01:13 CET 2009

Slow suspend isn't distro issue - it is your bootloader. If you will
set loglevel=1 in kernel cmdline, suspend/resume would be much faster.

"Overview Log (In, Out, Answered, All)" - it should be red, instead of
orange, as it probably won't be implemented in nearly future.

"headphones work, microphone does not work" - can you say more about that?

Looks like actual SHR-unstable is stable enough to be new testing
image, which we want to release in few days ;) After that we will work
on opimd integration and few other "cutting-edge" functionalities (so
it won't be so stable then!) ;)