Where is urlparse ?

Steve " 'dillo" Okay armadilo at roadknightlabs.com
Sun Mar 1 18:48:33 CET 2009

I'm working on porting a python app that uses simplejson and having
some module problems.
I have Python 2.6 installed on my Linux server and OS X laptop and
with both of them the urlparse module
comes with the base Python install.  It appears to be missing in the
opkg python 2.6 package though.
Did this get separated out into it's own opkg or stripped out entirely ?
It seems kind of odd that it would just be completely removed. It's a
pretty important module to have around if you
don't want to have to write your own URI/URL decoding library.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-----Steve