thoughts on A-GPS offline

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:57:30 CET 2009

U-blox receiver allows polling AID-EPH, AID-ALM data.
For each type, we can poll 32 messages for 32 satellites.
The precondition is: current fix is valid -- at least 3 SVs has valid EPH(or
ALM?) data.

These data get invalid 2~4 hours later,
can be stored into files, and load into GPS receiver when needed and they
are valid.

I've tried this, not sure whether it works or not, need more tests:)
AGPS-online works fine.