Om2009 release plan

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Tue Mar 3 07:19:17 CET 2009

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:08:31 +0800
HouYu Li <karadog at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think "package management GUI" can be included in "Settings
> application". And for the wifi feature, I recommend the knjMokoWifi
> which using PHP-GTK. It works very well and with comprehensive
> interface.

Package management is something I think of as a fairly independent
thing, rather than part of "Settings".  Granted its UI could be called
up from within a settings panel or something, but its purpose, usage,
and design seem distinctly apart from what I think most people consider
"settings".

Regardless, given the variety and nature of the things itemized I
wondered if it had accidentally been omitted, and if so which list it
was on.