AW: New accelerometer application, that draws the current perpendicular line and angle

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 3 09:10:06 CET 2009

Hi Risto,
as the README file says, yu need the openmoko toolchain installed and configured. Look at wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain. To build it you cannot run configure, as there is no such script. Just run 'make perpendicular' and then copy the binary file perpendicular to your phone and enjoy. Remember installing libSDL and libSDL_ttf.
Have fun!

PS: binary package coming soon, Im trying to manage it today(Im student at a boarding school, so I dont have that much time)