Debug board to borrow

Atilla Filiz atilla.filiz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:21:42 CET 2009

My FR has a blank NOR, so I am unable to change my bootloader and have to
live with the fear of bricking it. I don't want to pay €100 for the debug
board just because OM sent me a faulty device. So I am asking if someone
near Eindhoven(Netherlands) has the debug board and willing to help me flash
my NOR. I found someone from the University but somehow we lost contact. My
offer is treating a lunch in exchange for helping with his/her debug board
to flash my FR.

For the rest of people, sorry for bothering you.

Atilla Filiz
Eindhoven University of Technology
Embedded Systems, Master's Programme