[Qt Extended] Qt Extended discontinued

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Tue Mar 3 14:53:31 CET 2009

Well, may I cut in for a simple question here.
I'm NOT familiar with the GUI development, and currently, I'm looking
for 3-D GUI solution on hand-held device, which seems to use openGL to
render scenes.

Is there any possibility to realize this on FR? And what kind of basic
FS + GUI environment can do this task?

Any hint or advice is mostly appreciated. Thanks.