GTA03 Touchscreen Capacitive (was Re: OT: iPhone howto)

Anton Persson don.juanton at
Tue Mar 3 22:20:17 CET 2009

Well, the _hardware_ parts of any version of the free-runner are pretty darn
rigid, no apt-get update to those.. So, updating
the resistive touch panel to multi-touch is undoable; however much effort is
put in by the software developers... The
software parts don't need to be so finished though, since we have plenty of
developers to go around... Albeit; we also
have a gazilion projects lying around.. :-P

   Best regards