[debian] No right click with tslib 0.0.5-1+fso1

Tina Friedrich lists+openmoko at rumpelkeks.de
Wed Mar 4 00:07:25 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using xglamo (and LXDE) and I had trouble with right-click. The
wiki page basically says to use/install libgtkstylus, and insert
"export GTK_MODULES=libgtkstylus.so" into ~/.xsession.

I did that, didn't work.

However, I pondered this a bit and then went ahead and added that
"export" line into ~/.bashrc (reasoning that that's where I'd
usually export variables). Restarted X, and now right click works
as it should (i.e. tap-and-hold) - desktop and panel menus, everything.

Hope this helps; if it does let me know and I'll edit the wiki.

Tina