GSM Buzz fix also applicable to GTA01?

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Mar 4 11:24:12 CET 2009

I have the feeling my GTA01 would also need the buzz fix.
Especially in high antenna power situations I have quite substantial
buzzing.
That might be new, since I have never seen this before, but I only
lately started to use my GTA01 as my main phone, I was more of a land
line type before.

So my question is basically if the GTA02 buzz fix works for me and is it
reasonable to think that I need it?
Maybe it can really be fixed with a better alsa state file.

GTA02 and GTA01 seem to differ quite substantially in regard to board
layout, but I guess the audio schematic does not so much.

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
  Albert Einstein