[SHR-testint] On Yaouh! 0.5 and 0.4

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:35:05 CET 2009

Carlo Minucci ha scritto:
> Helge Hafting ha scritto:
>> Carlo Minucci wrote:
>>

>>> now i have installed SHR for testing 0.5 e search for a solution... if i
>>> don't found i delete the secondo progress bar :)
>>>
>> The bar that needs "df /" to work?  No need to get rid of it
>> unconditionally. Test the output of that df command, and make the bar
>> only if "df" gave a useable response. Those with a working "df" then
>> gets the bar, and those without still get their tiles updated. (And if
>> they don't like that, they can complain to whoever packages busybox for
>> the SHR distro. "df /" is supposed to work, according to documentation.)
>>

> in italian language i can answer to you with "grazie al cazzo" :)

LOL

> i have test "df /" on SHR, don't work. on om2008.12 work properly
> i don't know why but i'm working for a solution
>
> for now i have release, in the svn, a version working on SHR
> use this script for upgrade  on SHR:
>
> wget
> "http://projects.openmoko.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/*checkout*/usr/bin/yaouh.py?conten
> t-type=text%2Fplain&rev=15&root=yaouh" -O /usr/bin/yaouh.py
>
> now work also with default configuration of tangogps (for fix this bug
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Yaouh!#Bug )

I'm trying it and it appears to work fine and, wow, it's a fast and
mercy killing :D

Thanks
- --
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at ubuntu-it.org
   http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/FrancescoDeVirgilio
*Wikimedia Italia Member*
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fradeve11
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Fradeve11
*Blog*
   http://fradeve.netsons.org
		"Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"
GPG 0x6482E056 (FP B996 A12C BD52 2A9B CDD3 812D 462D 93B0 6482 E056)