Freerunner GSM Buzz fix, warranty and hopes...

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:13:42 CET 2009

The legality of DOA (Dead On Arrival) warranty depends on country of sale.
In USA it's totally legal.
In Poland 1 year minimum warranty has to be added. Don't know about
other EU countries.

All of the issues were described on the official webpage, so it's like
buying used phone and than complaining about scratches.
So basically all those flaws (buzz, gps, #1024 bug) were part of the
hardware you bought and warranty should not cover them. All other
flaws like screen stops working, some connectors not working -
anything that was not described and occured during normal usage of the
phone - should be covered by warranty if you have one.

I'm not a lawyer but it seems logical to me.
Leonti